Udskriv emne
Two Israeli’s Arrested At DMK Following Samui Slaying
yindee
#1 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 22-01-2018 02:09
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 3640

Two Israeli men were arrested on Sunday night at Don Mueang International on suspicion of murdering a fellow countryman earlier in the day on Koh Samui.

The two unnamed me in their 20’s landed in Bangkok at 9.30pm on Thai Lion Air flight SL 747 from Surat Thani International Airport and were detained by immigration officials.

A speedy investigation by local police on Koh Samui soon revealed the identities of the two suspects revealing the pair had fled the island by boat and had boarded a plane for Bangkok.

CCTV footage of a the killing was widely shared on Thai social media showing a car ram a motorbike sending the male driver and female passenger flying.

The biker runs to check his female friend and drags her to safety when the car suddenly reverses and stops with the passenger jumping out to give chase.

Again the car hits the man and another biker as he tries to escape but this time the assailant on foot had made up ground and repeatedly stabs the victim before fleeing.

https://www.stick...i-slaying/
Til forsiden  Til toppen  Til bunden
yindee
#2 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 22-08-2018 02:16
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 3640

Two Israelis sentenced to 25 years in jail for murder of mob boss on Koh Samui

www.thai-dk.dk/uploads/aaaa25yrs.jpg

Two Israeli men will spend the next 25 years in a Thai jail after being found guilty of murdering a fellow Israeli on Koh Samui in January.

On Monday a Thai court sentenced Eyal Bokel and Dolev Zuarez to twenty five years in prison for murdering Maor Malul.

All of the men are said to have criminal links in their homeland, with Eyal Bokel the brother of Baruch Bokel who reportedly heads a major crime syndicate in Israel.

https://www.thaiv...koh-samui/
skipper
#3 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 22-08-2018 04:41
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 3858

Derimod er det gratis for thailændere at myrde faranger:

https://screensho...itimes.com
Anarki eller Kaos.
Gå til debat:

Lignende tråde

Emne Forum Svar Nyeste indlæg
Walking Koh Samui | BEST Island in the World | Thailand 2023 Central Thailand 1 26-01-2024 11:16
Interaktivt kort over Samui Syd Thailand 1 11-12-2022 17:58
Drunk Norwegian Arrested In Pattaya! videoer Fra Pattaya 1 16-08-2022 09:02
Geert bor i forladt paradis (Koh Samui) Nyheder på dansk 5 26-11-2020 19:01
Video shows how coronavirus has left Koh Samui DESERTED Billeder/Videoer fra livet i Thailand 1 27-07-2020 09:12

Alt indhold på denne side er Copyright @ copy 2009 Thai DK Debat Forum Alle rettigheder forbeholdes Siden er optimeret til 1024 * 768