The Little Amazon Takuapa
thai
#1 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 31-03-2019 08:34
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 3431

Little Amazon River Tour at Takua Pa

Last weekend we took a drive off Phuket, over the bridge heading for Khao Lak. Our original plan was to check in to a hotel and relax, but plans changed :)

First we detoured for lunch and took a look at Thai Mueang Beach, which is between Phuket and Khao Lak. No hotels there, just a few restaurants and a small turtle sanctuary and several kilometers of beach.

I'd like to stop there again and write something on the blog. Then, rather than check in to a hotel, we decided to drive past Khao Lak another 30km to Takua Pa. We have explored this area before, notably the old town which has a Sunday market.

From our house it's about 2 hours to Takua Pa. We had checked out the "Little Amazon" location last year, but did not do the tour as the weather was not great. This time, the sky was partly blue and we decided to try something new. On arrival at the car park, we were the only people there and we wondered if it was closed, but a guy appeared to help and my dear wife negotiated a price of 1,000 Baht for 2 boats (4 of us, 2 per boat).

I was not sure what the trip would be like or how long it would take. I imagine if you book in advance, they'll be ready for you. For us, we had to wait a while as the guy called a friend who turned up with small longtail engines for the little boats and after about 15 minutes waiting, we were ready to go.

Til forsiden  Til toppen  Til bunden
thai
#2 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 31-03-2019 08:38
Bruger avatar

Bruger

thai
#3 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 31-03-2019 08:39
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Gå til debat:

Alt indhold på denne side er Copyright @ copy 2009 Thai DK Debat Forum Alle rettigheder forbeholdes Siden er optimeret til 1024 * 768