Udskriv emne
Wanted cop confesses to killing friend, family
bz
#1 Udskriv indlæg
Skrevet d. 26-03-2010 14:10
Bruger avatar

Bruger

Antal indlæg: 236

syndes ikke deres bail system er godt slippe en morder fri på bail er ikke smartShock

A sacked police officer who jumped bail on a charge of murder has confessed to killing his friend, a police lieutenant, his wife and two children, in a roadside massacre in Pathum Thani, police investigators said.

Former Pol Lt Montree Kaewrat, a former investigator at Bang Bua Thong district police station in Nonthaburi province, was apprehended on Friday at room 707 of Bussaba Resort in Lam Luk Ka district of Pathum Thani.

Pol Lt-Gen Tha-ngai Prasachaksatru, the Central Investigation Bureau chief, announced the arrest at a press conference.

He said arresting officers seized a pick-up truck, a home-made handgun, eight rounds of shotgun ammunition, one 9mm pistol, 178,000 baht in cash, two mobile phones, a Rolex watch, three diamond-studded rings, six amulets and five ATM cards.

He said Montree admitted killing Pol Lt Rachan Phanwong, his wife and two of their children on Thursday morning on the ring road in Pathum Thani's Sam Khok district. The suspect said he acted out of anger, Pol Lt-Gen Tha-ngai said .

Montree said he had been sacked from the police service after being charged in a murder case in Kanchanaburi province. He jumped bail after being prosecuted in the Kanchanaburi Court and fled.

http://www.bangko...end-family

Former Pol Lt Montree Kaewrat on Friday confesses to killing his police friend, his wife and two children in a road massacre in Pathum Thani early Thursday.

Montree said he was angry with Pol Lt Rachan, who had been a close friend when he was stationed at Bang Bua Thong police station,

He claimed the murdered man gave information to help police find him while he was on the run. Pol Lt Rachan was the only person who knew about the case and his movements, he said.

Pol Lt Rachan had also kept asking him to repay 30,000 baht he borrowed for use while fleeing.

He said they made an appointment to meet on the western ring road to Bang Bua Thong on Thursday morning.

On the road side, Montree said he had asked Pol Lt Rachan if he was the person who informed investigators of his movements. He became angry when his friend refused to answer and walked away to his car. At this moment, he pulled out the home-made gun and shot Pol Lt Rachan.

Montee said he also shot Pol Lt Rachan's wife, who opened the car and tried to run away. He then shot the three children in the vehicle because they all recognised him.

Believing that he had killed them all, he stop many valuables from the car and fled. He did not know that Pol Lt Rachan's six year old daughter survived although she was wounded.

Montree said acted alone in the massacre.

"Don't ask me anything because I have told everything to the police. Before, I was a policeman. Today I am a bandit. I want to say only that a friend should not betray his friend," he said to reporters.
Til forsiden  Til toppen  Til bunden
Gå til debat:

Lignende tråde

Emne Forum Svar Nyeste indlæg
Wanted' globally Nyheder på andre sprog 9 26-08-2020 13:24
Tourist police cheer up Chinese ‘family’ with video Hele Thailand 3 08-02-2020 12:58
Retired British businessman, 64, and Thai wife, 61, missing after 'family feud' De fastboende 3 26-09-2018 02:38
Family continues search for legally dead Dane in Phuket Nyheder fra Phuket 7 11-06-2016 02:09
Broke Russian Family Walking & Begging Their Way To Phuket Fri debat: Phuket 2 05-02-2016 08:58

Alt indhold på denne side er Copyright @ copy 2009 Thai DK Debat Forum Alle rettigheder forbeholdes Siden er optimeret til 1024 * 768